Congratulations to our 2021 Matrics! Our Class of 2021 has achieved some wonderful results, both individually and collectively. Once again our Matric group have achieved a 100% pass rate, as well as a 100% Bachelor’s Degree Pass.
- 38 matrics; 64 distinctions
- 100% pass rate; 100% BD pass (University exemption)
- 12 Distinctions above 90%
- 5 Students above 80% aggregate
- 14 Students above 70% aggregate
- 27 students managed one or more subject distinctions
- 8 subjects with an aggregate of over 70%
- 3 subjects with an aggregate over 80%
- All marks for English above 60%
- 20 out of 38 Mathematics and Mathematics Literacy students achieved a distinction
- 65% of Mathematics Literacy students with a distinction
Alodie Gould-Wagenaar (English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, Business Studies, History, Visual Arts, Life Orientation. Over 90% for both Visual Arts and Life Orientation)
Kathryn Brown (English, Afrikaans, Mathematical Literacy, History, Life Sciences, Visual Arts. Achieved 99% for Mathematical Literacy and is in the top 1% for Maths Lit nationally)
Jodie Matter (English, Afrikaans, History, Life Sciences, Visual Arts, Life Orientation. Achieved 90% for Visual Arts)
Mila Factor (English, Afrikaans, History, Life Orientation)
- Christi Pretorius (Afrikaans, Dramatic Arts, Mathematical Literacy, History)
- Jemma Ronaldson (Afrikaans, Mathematical Literacy, Business Studies. Achieved over 90% for Mathematical Literacy)
Lihanné le Grange (Afrikaans, Mathematical Literacy, Visual Arts. Achieved 90% for Afrikaans)
Nate Macdonald (Mathematics, IT, Physical Sciences. Achieved over 90% for IT)
Rick Matter (Mathematics, History, Life Orientation)
James Devine (Mathematics, CAT, IT. Achieved over 90% for IT)
Gabriella van Schoor (English, Mathematical Literacy, Visual Arts)
17 other students achieved either one or two subject distinctions.
We congratulate Alodie Gould-Wagenaar, Kathryn Brown, Jodie Matter, Jemma Ronaldson and Mila Factor who achieved aggregates over 80%, with Kathryn achieving in the top 1% nationally for Mathematical Literacy. Alodie, Kathryn and Mila are also recognised with Academic Honours (over 80% maintained in Grades 10, 11 and 12).
Kathryn Brown and Jaden Wigg completed the Trinity Grade 6 Music Theory and Grade 7 Practical as an additional subject, both achieving over 70%.