Please join us for the annual Oakhill AGM.
The Annual General Meeting of the Oakhill School Association will be held via Zoom Webinar on Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 18:00. The terms of two Board members, namely Rob McCall and Gordon Shutte, will conclude at this AGM. They will both be available for re-election.
To attend the AGM webinar, it is imperative to please REGISTER by clicking on this link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5cK5Xd9tRw2icw0AQVPMew. Registration will close on Sunday evening 48 hours prior to the AGM.
Please see the agenda below:
A G E N D A
- Welcome and apologies
- Quorum (Constitution Clause 9.1.3: 10% of Eligible Members)
- Confirmation of previous Annual General Meeting minutes (2019)
- Oakhill School Association finance report
- Consideration of financial accounts for the year ended 31 December 2020 (Constitution Clause 9.1.1)
- Oakhill School Association Board Report
- Election of Board Members
Confirmation of 2020 Board Members (Mr Simon Hunt and Dr Stefanie Freitag-Ronaldson)
Confirmation of 2021 Board Members (Mr Robin McCall and Mr Dean Byram)
We look forward to our parent body participating and hope that you will be able to join.
Please see the attached notice letter & nomination form from the Board Chairman, Mr Rob McCall.