U13 Cricket vs George South
In a match played on Saturday the 4th of February at Georg South, GS batted first and amassed 195 for 4 in 30 overs. In reply we scored 87 all out in the 24th over. Joe Westaway with 24 and Eugene Kok with 14 were the best of the batsmen.
U13 Cricket vs Glenwood House
Glenwood batted first and scored 110 for 8 in 30 overs. Oakhill replied with 108 for 5 in 30 overs, losing by 2 runs
With the ball, Matthew Loon took 3 for 5 in 5 overs and with the bat, Justin Fleischer scored 30 not out and Matthew Smith with 24 not out batted well.
U11 Cricket vs Rosemoore Hub
- Rosemoore Hub 86/3
Angus Davies 3 for 16
- Oakhill 87/9
Coel Trollip 19 runs
Luca Nigrini 15 runs
- Oakhill won by 1 wicket
Monday league cricket vs Knysna Primary
- Oakhill, 32/6
- Knysna, 62/4
- Unfortunately Nathan Petersen became ill and could not continue, which meant he was unable to bowl nor field. I’m proud of our team as they gave of their best all the time.
Knysna Primary Relay Gala
On Monday afternoon 43 swimmers competed in a relay gala at Knysna Primary School. There were 8 schools at the gala and our swimmers were very nervous, excited and boiling HOT! We were extremely proud of all the participants both in and out of the pool. The results are proof of the hard work our swimmers have put in this season. Oakhill achieved 6 first places, 4 second places, 9 third places and 2 fourth places. Well done to everyone involved and thank you to the all the coaches!
Knysna Town Trials
Congratulations to all our athletes who took part on Friday 3rd February 2017 in the Knysna town trials. There were some fantastic individual performances and we are exceptionally proud of all of them. Ten of the athletes qualified to participate in the KPSSS trials this weekend, a record number for Oakhill. Well done and good luck to the below athletes participating this Saturday.
- Alex Bridge (shot put and long jump)
- Chanelle Barnard (70m hurdles and 1200m)
- Hannah Bridge (set a new town record of 8.7m in the U11 girls shot put)
- Alexa Fiorvanti (long jump)
- Layla Turvey (100m)
- Tristan Torrance (shot put)
- Ben Tyrrell (100m and long jump)
- Sean Robinson (shot put)
- Carter Stroebel (long jump)
- Coel Trollip (long jump and shot put)